- May 1, 2021
PokeGold National Dex Monotype Tournament
Hey PokeGold! I’ll be hosting a National Dex Monotype Tournament this 28th August 2021! During this Event, players will bring a team of their own consisting of 6 Pokemon that have the same type in the NationalDex OU tier!
Saturday, August 28, 2021
(Please use https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ if you’re Time Zone is not listed above.)
Countdown Timer: https://itsalmo.st/pokegold-national-dex-monotype-tournament-nddp
- Be respectful toward others, Disrespecting other players will result in disqualification.
- Players must bring a team of 6 pokemon.
- Only throw pokemon out when it’s your battle.
- You may only use 1 Mega pokemon, 1 Z-crystal.
- The following moves are banned: Baton pass, Destiny bond, Dragon rage, Sonic boom
- The following abilities are banned: Moody, Power construct, Shadow Tag
- All players must be at /warp battle, ready for their own battle when the event staff needs them.
- Players can only bring the pokemon that’s in the National Dex OU tier or lower, All pokemon in the team must consist of the same type. In the case of a Pokémon that can Mega Evolve, both it and its Mega Evolution must share a type with the rest of the team. For example, Gyarados is a Water / Flying type. It may be used on mono-Water or mono-Flying teams. However, it may only hold Gyaradosite on a mono-Water team. This is because Mega Gyarados is a Water / Dark type, so it would not share a type with a mono-Flying team. By the same principle, regular Gyarados may not be used on a mono-Dark team even if it is holding Gyaradosite.
- For more info about what pokemon, items are not allowed check National Dex Monotype | SS
- Same Type Clause: All Pokémon in a team must share a type.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same National Pokédex number on a team.
- Sleep Clause: If a player has already put a Pokemon on his/her opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, another one can't be put to sleep.
- Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have either Double Team or Minimize in its moveset.
- OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
- Endless Battle Clause: Players cannot intentionally prevent an opponent from being able to end the game without forfeiting.
- Dynamax Clause: Players cannot use Dynamax or Gigantamax.
- Item Clause: Players cannot have 2 or more duplicate items on their pokemon.
- We will open sign ups an hour before the event begins, where you will /msg scizorio. If you are not online on the server, but are still wishing to enter (And will be online at the time of the event starting), please dm Scizorio#7569 or message in the #pokegold-chat discord channel!
- In the “Battle Options”, make sure to select “Singles” in “Battle Style”.
- Change “Level Cap” to 100
- Change “# Pokemon” to 6
- Set “Full Heal” to on.
- Select “Raise Level Cap” to on.
1st Place:Legend Key, 50k, 150 tokens, “MonoMaster” Title
2nd Place: 1 Shiny Key, 75k, 150 tokens, “Adaptability” Title
3rd Place: 1 Ultra Key, 50k, 100 tokens, “MonoTried” Title
Participation Reward: Ultra Key
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope to see you all there.~
Last edited by a moderator: