We've revamped our entire /cosmetics system, implementing an assortment of over 180 NEW WEARABLE COSMETICS, including Animated Wings
, Animated Hats
, and Balloons
that follow you around, Texture Vouchers
which can be applied to existing tools/armor, and much more
! Please note that in order to make this possible it is now required
to accept the server resource prompt that is displayed upon login, or you will be kicked. This server pack has been optimized as much as possible and shouldn't have much impact on your performance.
(note that this pack does NOT include our custom Exotic textures! In order to see those you must download the Pixelmon+ Modpack or download the latest version with the /resourcepack command!)
If you would like to try this feature out, you will receive a free Random Hat Cosmetic
by linking your Discord account with the /link command. Additionally all wearable Cosmetics may be previewed by entering the room at /warp cosmetics.
All wearable Cosmetics may be unlocked by opening the brand new Cosmetic Crate (replacing Emoji & Aura Crates)
which may be purchased via the store or earned by completing various tasks in-game, such as:
• Levelling up PokéMMO skills (every 30 levels)
• Completing PokéHunts (Hard or Insane)
• Completing a full /bingo board (10% chance)
• Placing in top positions in a World Boss battle (depends on the boss tier)
• Winning an event
• Participating in an event (10% chance)
• Ranking up in /ranks (Adventurer+)
• Claiming a Drop Crate
• Claiming /kit keys
• More coming soon!
Since there are so many options in this crate, you are given the ability to re-roll your reward up to two times. (Note that you will never receive unlockable cosmetics that you've already unlocked. All wearable cosmetics may be exchanged into a physical voucher which may be traded to other players. All Cosmetics will remain through resets.)
Texture Vouchers are obtained as a rare drop from the Cosmetic Crate.
Each voucher will only work for 1 type of equipment, and can be applied by right clicking the voucher and selecting an existing piece of equipment (a God Tool for example) in your inventory of the correct type. View all of the possible texture types in the /cosmetics texturevouchers menu. (note: you must be using Optifine to see custom armor)
To compliment the release of this Cosmetics Revamp, we've also implemented a series of Spring themed cosmetics. These may be unlocked in the new Spring Crate
! These unique textures are only available for a limited time, so hop to it!
Easter Textures (obtained from Texture Vouchers)
We're excited to announce the return of 9
of our highly requested events! The following Hourly Events have been re-coded from the ground up and are now live:
• Aircore (20 new maps!)
Worldbosses are back!
Our Worldboss feature is back and better than ever, enjoy tough battles in an all new BATTLING AREA
, with IMPROVED BOSS MECHANICS
, and even BETTER REWARDS!
• PlayerVaults are now accessible to all donors and those with the Determined or greater /rank
• The Aura Crate has been replaced entirely with PokéParticle Vouchers which may be obtained in the Cosmetic Crate. Upon right clicking a voucher, you will be given the option to receive a random Pokémon with PokéParticles (5% Legendary chance) or to attach the PokéParticle to a Pokémon in your party
• Added custom textures for all crate keys and numerous items in the crate preview menus
• Opening Pokémon Crates now broadcasts the chosen Pokémon in chat
• Exotic Crates now have a chance to give textures of a non-default form, if a texture for one exists
• Player Particles are now automatically re-applied after relogging
• Player Particles are now automatically disabled upon warping to an event, and automatically re-applied upon exiting the event
• Implemented 12 new Pokémon Emojis: (aipomCringe, azurillCry, bibarelcCool, carracostaWat, cyclizarClap, drifloonMad, gibleHappy, quagsireWave, sableHide, spiritombUWU, staraptorGlare, wooperHuh)
• Implemented 58 new free Emojis!
• Improved loading times on both the required and optional resource packs by 50%+
Pixelmon+ Modpack Changes
• Significantly improved auto-completion results when typing Emojis in chat
• Implemented a mod which further improves performance and reduces memory usage
• Implemented a mod which prevents the game from closing upon a crash, and gives a link to the crash report that should be submitted in a ticket
• Emojis will now auto-complete in guild chat