- Always follow /rules
- Gym Leaders are allowed to request to challengers team to make it follows all gym rules.
- 3 Pokemon max (depends on the gym you can check this by doing /gyms)
- No duplicate Pokemon [Pokemon with the same Pokedex ID]
- renamed Pokemon (Only for Challenger)
- No Mega Rayquaza
- No Eternatus
- No Primal Forms
- No Zacian
- No Single-Strike Urshifu
- No Shadow-calyrex
- A challenger may only use a Legendary/Mythical if the gym leader is using one (indicated by a green [L] next to the gym leader's name in /gyms)
- No Sonic Boom, Baton pass, geomancy, Fishious Rend, Destiny bond
- No OHKO moves [Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold]
- No Potions or Revives
- Challengers must ALWAYS start the battle with the Pokemon thrown out first, however a leader can say in chat they are switching to another because of form related issues
- If your opponent disconnects unexpectedly during battle, wait a few minutes and do not heal or alter your Pokemon. If they rejoin, resume the battle from where you were
- Challengers MAY NOT "borrow" another person's team for the sole purpose of defeating a gym. You must train your own Pokemon with your own movesets and strategies. If you’ve purchased a pokemon in a trade you may still challenge a gym as long as it follows the previous rules. Gym Leaders may still disqualify you if they feel you’re using a Pokemon/team that’s not yours. For example if you’re using the same team & strategy that a Gym Leader lost to the previous day, they may see fit to disqualify you
- Users aren't allowed to discuss leader's teams or how to beat the gym teams, including Pokémon details.
- Gym leaders may only use Arceus and Silvally in the normal gym. They aren't allowed to change type with respective plate and memory
- Sleep, Evasion, and Item clauses to be used in battle
- Banned Moves Destiny Bond and Assist.
- The combination of Prankster, Lagging tail, and Copycat are not allowed on a singular pokemon.
- After Restarting A battle once, if the challenger breaks another gym rule the Leader May Dq the challenger and the match will count as a win for the Leader (this will not include disconnects/Crashes)
- Dynamaxing is banned from gyms.
- Always be nice and welcoming to Challengers of your gym
- It’s highly recommended that your team is fully IV and EV trained
- You’re only allowed to reject a Challenger with good reason, ask a staff member if you're unsure. If you apply for a Gym Leader position, you’re responsible for accepting battles. You may not frequently AFK as it detracts from everyone's experience
- Upon two weeks of inactivity your Gym Leader status will be revoked. If staff are notified beforehand an extra two weeks of grace period may be granted
- If you want to discuss a Gym Leader's application, please be constructive and only comment on their Pokemon team. Let character and behavior be determined by staff
- /leader accept - accepts the most recent battle request
- /leader deny - denies the most recent battle request
- /leader give - gives your most recent opponent their badge
- /leader won - marks the most recent battle as a win (to track your win/loss stats)
- /leader legend <gym> [true/false] - indicates whether or not your party contains a legendary in /gyms
- /leader stats - view your win/loss ratio for each gym you're a leader of
Last edited by a moderator: