General Rules (all applies to both alpha and omega league) (applies to both Challengers and Leaders):
- Always follow /rules
- Gym Leaders are allowed to request to see the challengers team to make it follows all gym rules.
- Bag Items are not allowed in gyms (Potions, Revives Etc.)
- No duplicate Pokemon [Pokemon with the same Pokedex ID]
- No renamed Pokemon
- No Mega Rayquaza, Calyrex Shadow-Rider, Urshifu - Single-Strike and Zacian (Both Forms)
- No Darmanitan-Galar, Dracovish, Shedinja and Mega-Gengar
- Primal Forms are banned from Gyms (Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon)
- One Ultrabeast is allowed regardless if the leader uses one.
- A challenger may only use a Legendary/Mythical if the gym leader is using one (indicated by a green [L] next to the gym leader's name in /gyms)
- No Dragon Rage, Sonic Boom, Baton Pass
- No OHKO moves [Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold]
- Gym Leaders may only use Pokémon whose form aligns with their gym type [using Mega Altaria in Fairy is allowed for example, but using it in Flying is not]
- Challengers and Leaders must ALWAYS start the battle with the Pokemon thrown out first, however a leader can say in chat they are switching to another because of form related issues
- Challengers must throw their Pokemon out first.
- Battle rules must be used of a Challenger's Pokemon is underleveled.
- Pokemon need to be level locked at all times.
- If your opponent disconnects unexpectedly during battle, wait a few minutes and do not heal or alter your Pokemon. If they rejoin, resume the battle from where you were
- The Ground, Water, Psychic and Fairy gyms are double battle based and 4v4, this requires battle rules to be used
- Challengers MAY NOT "borrow" another person's team for the sole purpose of defeating a gym. You must train your own Pokemon with your own movesets and strategies. If you’ve purchased a pokemon in a trade you may still challenge a gym as long as it follows the previous rules. Gym Leaders may still disqualify you if they feel you’re using a Pokemon/team that’s not yours. For example if you’re using the same team & strategy that a Gym Leader lost to the previous day, they may see fit to disqualify you
- Users aren't allowed to discuss leader's teams or how to beat the gym teams, including Pokémon details.
- Gym leaders may only use Arceus and Silvally in the normal gym. They aren't allowed to change type with respective plate, z-crystal and memory
- Sleep, Evasion, Shadow Tag, Moody and Swagger clauses to be used in battle
No using FEAR Tactics or Variations of FEAR
- Banned Moves Destiny Bond , Assist
- Banned Double Moves Clangorous Soulblaze (Kommonium-Z) and the moves mentioned above.
- The combination of Prankster, Lagging tail, and Copycat are not allowed on a singular pokemon
- After Restarting a battle once, if the challenger breaks another gym rule the Leader May Dq the challenger and the match will count as a win for the Leader (this will not include disconnects/Crashes)
- Banned the ability Arena Trap/Shadow Tag
- Dynamaxing is banned from gyms.
- No intentionally battling leaders for the achievement of ruining their win/loss ratio.
- No farming gym battles for rewards (Leader and Challenger)
- All gyms follow the National Dex AG Format. (With General Rules bans applied)
- All gyms are 3v3 Singles excluding Ground, Water, Fairy and Psychic which are 4v4 Doubles.
- All gyms are Level 100.
- Level cap must be set to level 100 and raise to cap WILL NOT be applied.
- Always be nice and welcoming to Challengers of your gym
- It’s highly recommended that your team is fully IV and EV trained
- You’re only allowed to reject a Challenger with good reason, ask a staff member if you're unsure. If you apply for a Gym Leader position, you’re responsible for accepting battles. You may not frequently AFK as it detracts from everyone's experience
- Upon two weeks of inactivity your Gym Leader status will be revoked. If staff are notified beforehand an extra two weeks of grace period may be granted
- If you want to discuss a Gym Leader's application, please be constructive and only comment on their Pokemon team. Let character and behavior be determined by staff
- /leader accept - accepts the most recent battle request
- /leader deny - denies the most recent battle request
- /leader give - gives your most recent opponent their badge
- /leader won - marks the most recent battle as a win (to track your win/loss stats)
- /leader legend <gym> [true/false] - indicates whether or not your party contains a legendary in /gyms
- /leader stats - view your win/loss ratio for each gym you're a leader of
Last edited by a moderator: